Friday, July 1, 2011

First things first.

I love fruit. I think I ate my weight in strawberries this morning. how's that for in intro? I decided I'm not going to formally introduce myself. I'll let my psyche, nature, character, or whatever you want to call it form in your mind from what you gather from my posts. As a side note, this is my first time blogging. I think I took the challenge doing a blog(it may not be a challenge for everyone, but it definitely is and will prove to be one for me) to explore myself and really think about my life. Maybe I need more time for introspection, or to examine the world and really understand what matters most. Who knows... perhaps it'll prove beneficial. As my title suggests I like to try to keep things simple(but not excessively so) and hopefully it stays that way. Hello world of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment