Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Mutual Benefits
This is gonna be short, but hopefully good. On Sunday, I was feeling alright, and I had been playfully teasing people all day. That evening, I decided to give my amazing friend Chanel a hard time for not posting a blog in almost a week(kind of calling the kettle black). Recently I have been struggling with what seems like everything, and I was wondering what the heck I am doing here, and if I ever even make a difference to anybody. Well, my comments to Chanel got her thinking about some things that have been keeping her down, and just when I felt like I make no difference to anybody, Chan posts this inspirational post about patience. My point of all this that we don't know what lies ahead. It ties in perfectly with her post about patience, because I was getting frustrated with myself. I'm not sure, exactly, what God is trying to teach me this semester, but this lesson just showed me that patience pays off. And, if you feel like you don't make a difference, think again. You do. I'm just lucky enough to have a friend who posted a blog, and vocalized my influence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I loved this post. It's so important to remember that you can make a difference to someone, that even without you knowing or realizing it, you might be improving someone else's life. The worth of a soul is great, and it doesn't mean just other people, it also means our own souls and lives. Everything matters.
ReplyDelete