Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Work that updoo!

So, I had my first modelling gig this past Monday for the BYU-I art department's advanced figure drawing class. It was interesting. Believe it or not, art modelling is hard work! Maintaining one position in perfect stillness for 20 minutes is more difficult than I imagined. Those 3 hours were rough, but it was fun. There are some older ladies in the class that cracked jokes, and made comments about my physique. haha, when I put on the first thing - a thick robe-like costume - for the first pose, the neckline of the king's gown was very low, so my chest was pretty bare. The oldest woman(probably around 50) called out, "mmmmmm! Bare chested men!" haha Then, during a later pose, I was wearing super short bunchy, knicker pant things that must have been daisy dukes of the mid-1300's. Some girl whistled at my bare man-legs. Basically, it was a blast. I was hesitant to take the job, but I really liked it, and I'll probably keep this for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment